1. Гость, мы просим Вас ознакомиться с Правилами Форума и Отказом от ответственности!

Rody's Elements Editor | The most powerful tools for Perfect World (PW), FW, JD, etc.

Тема в разделе 'Продам', создана пользователем Rody66, 1 сен 2017.

1. TopicStarter Overlay

Rody66 AngeliCore Программист Пользователи White List

Лайки:
    Команда:
    Дзэн
    Rody's Angelica Editor 2019
    [​IMG]
    More pictures
    Rody's Angelica Editor (aka Elements Editor) — is an advanced file editor for the games on Angelica Engine (PW - Perfect World, FW - Forsaken World, JD - Jade Dynasty, ESO - Ether Saga Odyssey, HoTK (Chibi) - Heroes of Three Kingdom). All of editors are supports the multi-editing, item icons, advanced search, import, export and merging, and interact with each other. With those tools your server manufacturing process will be maximum comfortable. RAE provides a thousandfold acceleration of work and saving time and your nerves in comparison with shared editors.
    The base features list
    • Editing support for data-files of most Angelica Engine games:
      • elements.data: Perfect World, Forsaken World (Dark Age), Jade Dynasty, Heroes of Three Kingdom (Chibi) and Ether Saga Odyssey
      • gshop.data: Perfect World, Forsaken World
      • npcgen.data: Forsaken World
      • domain2.data: Perfect World
      • path.data: Forsaken World, Jade Dynasty
      • Also RAE allow to edit item_ext_desc.txt and item_color.txt for all this games.
    • Load and display item images for the items, game shop and quests
    • Import, export, merge or synchronizing any lists between any elements.data files
    • Searching and displaying item references (entries) in elements.data, tasks.data, gshop.data and npcgen.data files
    • The multi-editing of all values
    • Advanced search with values replace function
    • Recalculating numeric values (for example increase stats of any item in 1.5 times)
    • Replacing text data (names, descriptions, etc.)
    • Probabilities editor with smart recalculating nearby values (equip addons, monsters drop, etc.)
    • New items auto generator (Perfect World only):
      • Recipes generator from any items (matters)
      • Fashion weapon and armor generator
      • Pets egg generator
    • Item octets generator for PW (for iWeb, ronny's PWAdmin or PWAdmin by alexdnepro)
    • Visual (WYSIWYG) editor for recipes and sales with 'smart' sorting (for PW)
    • View models of the model of weapons, armor, NPC, monsters, hairstyles, etc.
    • Interaction with a server via SSH (sending files to a server, restart a server)
    • Refactoring (changing item ID in all entries in all files)
    • Automatic elements.data correction, if it contains any errors: incorrect drop or craft probability, missing items etc.
    • Correlates with: PWAdmin by alexdnepro, tasks editor by JoLan (Perfect Quest Editor) and sTASKedit by Rey35
    • Has function to translate selected items to any language with the Bing Translator or the Yandex.Translator
    • Unlimited undo/redo (Ctrl+Z) for the elements.data editor
    • elements.data protection function that prevents editing file with any other share elements editor
    Special thanks to: Rey35, JoLan and 911.
    Try (trial): https://rodysoft.ru/try-now/
    Buy: https://rodysoft.ru/buy-2/

19.png 40.png 2.png 55.png 29.png 1.png
    More pictures: https://yadi.sk/d/uY9UdEAH3MWA8s
    Последнее редактирование: 25 янв 2019
    JonMagon, Тыщ и bublik))) нравится это.
  2. Hetachi Пользователи

Лайки:
    Had my doubts at first... Added Rody on skype and he explained every single detail to me. And in the end I decided to take it... now... I don't know how I will ever live without it. If you are setting up new PW server or first time trying to make one this is a must, if you compare this to a free tool, the free tool is a freakin stone that you bash at the client trying to make something.
    Previously I made seperate TXT files to just remember all the custom Ids I made, and I got lost a lot, took me 5-6 server restarts to just make one shop. With this tool I made my first shop on a custom NPC within seconds... freaking loving it! :D
    Rody66 нравится это.
  3. Kaneki Пользователи

Лайки:
    Команда:
    FR13NDS
    Страна:
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Идеальный, восхитительный, МОЩНЫЙ!!! Редактор, спасал мою попу от горения не раз. Да и не только редактор хороший, Роди отзывчивый и понимающий человек, относится ко всем уважительно!
    Если вам нужен редактор для быстрой работы над сервером, то тогда вам к Роди.
    А если вы хотите мучаться всю жизнь, трепать себе нервы, ломать мышку об стену, душить кота подушкой когда у вас что-то не получается, то увы, редактор не для вас.
    P.S. Новичкам в сфере редактирования в PW,FW,JD очень поможет в учении!
  4. ДолбоГад Пользователи

Лайки:
    Удобный, не сложный, простой и достаточно понятный особенно новичкам.
    Предпочитаю пользоваться только им в целях удобной работы и быстрого ответа на запросы.
    Не тормозит , не тупит, не сбрасывает, не закрывается и работает без перебоев. Сохранение и настройки легкие к использованию. Функционал прост и удобен.
    Автор достаточно быстро реагирует на любые вопросы, терпелив к занудству и объясняет понятно с первого раза
    Рекомендую как новичкам, так и опытным пользователям.
    (inlove)
    Kaneki и Rody66 нравится это.
  5. TopicStarter Overlay

Rody66 AngeliCore Программист Пользователи White List

Лайки:
    Команда:
    Дзэн
    Rody's Angelica Editor version 2019 is released!
    Change-log:
    • Added support for Swordsman elements.data v173 (for purchasing contact [email protected])
    • Added the feature to export elements.data to the cross-platform mobile database Realm (https://realm.io/)
    • Added the ability to convert items from one list to another using Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V (for example, you can copy the new armor from PW 1.6.0 to the Equipment list)
    • Added support for elements.data for Perfect World 1.6.0
    • The loading of elements.data file on multi-core processors is accelerated
    • Lists added to live search matches
    • [PW] Added support for elements.data p2p v29
    • [JD, FW] Many new values in elements.data are decoded
    • [FW] Added full support for elements.data v608, v663, v773, v774
    • [FW] Addons (bonuses) are decoded
    • [FW] Added support for new versions of npcgen.data and gshop.data
    • [JD] Added full support for elements.data v160
    • [PW] [sTASKedit] Accelerated loading of tasks.data file almost twice
    • Improved algorithm for converting elements when copying/pasting, attaching and exporting/importing
    • Added the ability to set the limits of possible values for fields (file UserData\PW_FieldLimits.txt)
    • Added Portuguese (Brazilian) language
    • Tasks editor for Jade Dynasty with RAE interaction bridge has been released! (supported versions: 159, 165, 169, 170, 171)
    • Tasks editor for Forsaken World with RAE interaction bridge has been released! (supported versions: 173, 177, 179, 181, 184, 185)
    • Many of other fixes
    Try (trial): https://rodysoft.ru/try-now/
    Buy: https://rodysoft.ru/buy-2/
    Последнее редактирование: 5 дек 2018
    alexdnepro нравится это.
  6. Andietz Пользователи

Лайки:
    Страна:
    Indonesia Indonesia
    Anyone know how to contact Rody faster ?
Черновик сохранён Черновик удалён