1. Гость, мы просим Вас ознакомиться с Правилами Форума и Отказом от ответственности!

[PW] Полный исходный код 1.5.1 сервер | Full Source Code 1.5.1 Server

Тема в разделе 'Продам', создана пользователем nolll, 4 июн 2019.

1. TopicStarter Overlay

nolll Пользователи

Лайки:
    And again, what is the point of writing this? I am familiar enough with how server-side works to know the only missing parts are in cskill. If you think there is more missing you can feel free to read the .txt list of all listed in the directories. Yes cskill is incomplete that is why I said GS can't be compiled. But the rest of the source is not dependent off of cskill at all. If you are as smart as you say with compiling this package then you should know that the other parts are 100% compile-able with whats here and only not "cgame". And maybe if you would sell sources instead of keeping them among people who never have time to do anything with them then maybe more leaps forward would be made for this game. Or release entirely. Whichever floats your boat. Yes everyone hurts financially not just you but the difference is I don't have any reservations selling something like this because I don't have a emotional attachment to it. As you said its value-able and the only incomplete part is cskill. I am not a bad person because I make the files known about and moved. Would you prefer such source code to just sit in someones hard drive and they brainstorm about projects but never make them meanwhile the people with actual time and money to dedicate towards writing things for this game are left out of the circle with nothing? By making it so secretive and elite you have enabled people like me to come through and sell them.

No one else is willing to let these files go public but I am, so that's the end of it. I am not just going to sit on them and stare at them and making some ambitious project that will never release instead of using them for what they are meant for, education and customization of a private server and similar tasks.

Not to insult any of the original devs involved with the files or the people who leak, but these needed to be released, and obviously for free is not fair, but certainly not for 10k$USD

And once again I ask for a moderator to close this thread since the only people who have the files have made it clear they will stop at nothing so that I don't sell these files. ;)
    Последнее редактирование: 10 июн 2019
  2. BeySoft Пользователи

Лайки:
    Команда:
    BeySoft
    Страна:
    United States United States
    I never said I wouldn't sell any of the sources I have. If the price is right, I would sell whatever I have, the PW client and server with all supporting libs sources (6.37 GB), Shenmo Mobile complete server and client (25.2 GB), Shenmo raw assets (64 GB) etc.
  3. TopicStarter Overlay

nolll Пользователи

Лайки:
    Well then theres no point in posting in this thread.
  4. loko9988 B L A C K    L I S T Пользователи

Лайки:
    nolll ты как полупокер, хз че ты воняешь.
    шарни епт код, это херовы 300 баксов, это пф....
  5. california Пользователи

Лайки:
    Команда:
    ZephyrRu
    Страна:
    Poland Poland
    го складчину замутим
    Tsuintora нравится это.
  6. Hirom Пользователи

Лайки:
    Страна:
    Latvia Latvia
    сразу вспоминаются времена, когда великий локо защиту за 3000 rub в месяц продавал
    Разбогател на нео с мирхостом!
    Tsuintora и JonMagon нравится это.
  7. TopicStarter Overlay

nolll Пользователи

Лайки:
    I sell = $300

Loko sell = $999999999999999999999999

:S
  8. loko9988 B L A C K    L I S T Пользователи

Лайки:
    моя прибыль была тогда 500 руб ))) Защиту продавал Freepvps. Ему уходили деньги ) Я был посредником и помогал человеку.
    Сейчас кто хочет фильтр с 100% гарантией, ценник 60к рублей единоразово с передачей системы защиты.

Я сам давно уже не занимаюсь играми и PW и тд., но отдавать наработки не я не программисты просто так не хотят. В наличии есть очень много всего о чем даже половина и не догадывалась. (Например исходники клиента и сервера GameTalk) Да много что ) Суть, что все говоили что я коммунити не нужен, так сидите и тухните ) не версий нивых, не кода, ничего. А на полуобрезки что толкают выше мне плевать )
    --- добавлено: 11 июн 2019 в 12:04 ---
    NO! i want 10k + Chanel Santini for two hours.
    Последнее редактирование модератором: 19 июн 2019
  9. TopicStarter Overlay

nolll Пользователи

Лайки:
    Forum moderator?????????????
  10. BeySoft Пользователи

Лайки:
    Команда:
    BeySoft
    Страна:
    For $10k I'd part with my entire collection...
  11. loko9988 B L A C K    L I S T Пользователи

Лайки:
    i give to u 50% from sale :P
  12. zhuoshang Пользователи

Лайки:
    Страна:
    You estimate too little. They should be worth $100 million!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  13. TopicStarter Overlay

nolll Пользователи

Лайки:
    For the people who are crying many tears of skepticism or fakery we compiling a Glinkd with debug info to silence criticism of the package. Give me some time. It didn't like a modern VM, gonna have to go with ancient CentOS
    Последнее редактирование: 11 июн 2019
  14. deadraky Пользователи

Лайки:
    Команда:
    HackPW
    Страна:
    China China
    Исходники у данного человека действительно оригинал, если кому интересно, можете покупать смело.
    nolll нравится это.
  15. TopicStarter Overlay

nolll Пользователи

Лайки:
    (inlove) Thank you.

This is a compiled Glinkd from the 151 sources with full Debugging Info + his libs. Thank you to every person like int3 and Josilan who said I am some idiot who don't know how to compile the C++ in this package. It took a little bit of time because I am busy and also needed to think about which OS to use since the PW Networking codebase is from 2007. Ubuntu 8 works good
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  16. Joslian AngeliCore Программист Пользователи Open Source Contributor

Лайки:
    p.s.
    сомневаюсь, что даже при шаре исходников сервера, кто-то в этой сфере возьмётся писать свободный эмулятор сервера на другом (более простом) языке программирования (а-ля l2 java emu)
    максимум — будут продавать "свои мега-модификации", которые впоследствии перерастут в дикую конкуренцию и ничего не будут стоить
    int 3 нравится это.
  17. TopicStarter Overlay

nolll Пользователи

Лайки:
    If the parts can be compiled easily without the whole, enough to make debugging info not get stripped in the script, and enough to make my own functions in say Gdelivery, and enough to compile 2007 old syntax, what more is needed?

People wanted to know if it is legitimate and can be compiled, and I show them. What functions they write and the services they compile are up to them and there is not a limitation. Just need a brain + Ubuntu 8, and $300 of course. :)
  18. Joslian AngeliCore Программист Пользователи Open Source Contributor

Лайки:
    300$ слишком маленькая сумма, чтобы ценить данный исходный код. попади не в те в руки — начнётся "апокалипсис", в котором таким разработчиками как int3 (плагины) alexdnepro (лк, в котором разобран каждый октет и многое другое), которые потратили много времени на изучение и разработку придётся выживать в куче "авторских псевдо-модификаций"

предвижу темы: предоставляю услуги по разработке SUPER-TURBO-MEGA модификаций glinkd/gdeliveryd/gamedbd

и это печально. кто-то тратит уйму времени на разработку реально крутых штук, а кто-то будет за 10$ править пару значений и использовать команду make
    int 3 нравится это.
  19. TopicStarter Overlay

nolll Пользователи

Лайки:
    In this community, it has always been more about who you know instead of what you know and how hard you work. If you knew a person you can release a new expansion before competitor and all their hard work is nullified. If your creations are truly unique and useful to people they will not stop selling just because source code of the game is sold. If it no longer sells, then get with the times and make new. Int3's system that uses LUA will always be useful even in a custom compiled PW Server Side, so your argument does not hold up in my eyes. Even the devs who program things on this game and sell it are starting to leave nowadays, so when is the time if ever to do this?

The only thing selling source code for so cheap does is enables more developers to have source code to write more functions directly into server and as a result, better private servers for this game come out and so, the game is healed a bit. Restricting helpful things like this source code from "commoners" only hurts the game because you are not allowing the "commoners" to learn. If you are unable to make money while there is competition to you then it is not anyone's problem. You write like people such as int3, yourself, and other well known programmers are the only people who deserve to learn or have access to such things like this, which is bullshit.

Also you saying my price is way too low helps me sell.
  20. TopicStarter Overlay

nolll Пользователи

Лайки:
    Won't sell to this person:
    wanted587/Halysim

Черновик сохранён Черновик удалён